Global Live Online Class for Financial Accounting
In this class you will Learn the underlying principles and concepts of financial accounting, accounting techniques and the preparation of basic financial statements.
You'll demonstrate technical proficiency in the use of double-entry techniques, including the preparation and interpretation of basic financial statements for sole traders, partnerships, companies and simple groups of companies.
You'll understand how to:
- record, process and report business transactions
- use the trail balance and identify and correct errors
- draft financial statements
- apply the qualitative characteristics of useful information.
What will you learn:
- context and purpose of financial reporting
- qualitative characteristics of financial information
- use of double-entry and accounting systems
- how to record transactions and events
- how to prepare a trial balance (including identifying and correcting errors)
- how to prepare basic financial statements for incorporated and unincorporated entities
- how to prepare simple consolidated financial statements
- interpretation of financial statements.
What will you achieve:
On completing the Applied Knowledge exams and the Foundations in Professionalism module, you will achieve the Diploma in Accounting and Business.
What jobs could I do on completion of Diploma in Accounting and Business.
- trainee bookkeeper
- trainee accountant.
How do I start
Register today and start your journey in accountancy by completing our online application form at https://www.globalaccountancycollege.com/register.html