Global Accountancy Institute Inc, is an approved Computer Based Examination Centre for ACCA and FIA/CAT computer based exams.
Computer-based exams (CBEs) are available for the first seven Foundation-level exams. These are the exams required for the Introductory Certificate in Financial and Management Accounting (FA1, MA1); the Intermediate Certificate in Financial and Management Accounting (FA2, MA2); and the Diploma in Accounting and Business (FAB, FMA and FFA). These exams are also required for the Certified Accounting Technician qualification.
CBEs are also available for the ACCA Knowledge module exams (F1, F2 and F3) and F4 English and F4 Global variants of the ACCA Qualification.
The CBE Exams Fees at Global Accountancy Institute Inc.(Global) for Examinations in 2016-17 are as follows:
- FA1 Recording Financial Transactions- Cost- £53
- MA1 Management Information -Cost -£53
- FA2 Maintaining Financial Records - Cost-£53
- MA2 Managing Costs and Finance - Cost -£53
- FAB Accountant in Business -Cost -£76
- FMA Management Accounting - Cost - £76
- FFA Financial Accounting - Cost -£76
- ACCA F1 Accountant in Business - Cost -£76
- ACCA F2/FMA Management Accounting - Cost-£76
- ACCA F3/FFA Financial Accounting - Cost -£76
- ACCA F4 Corporate and Business Law - Cost £98
All students siting the examination will be required to pay Global Membership fee of US$50. When you book your examination with us you will also received the following:
- Ten(10) Sets of Global Mock Examinations- Mock #1 to Mock #10
- Three(3) Sets of ACCA Practise Test
- Global Examination Strategy Lecture Series
- Global Mock Examination Report with recommendations
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF SITTING CBES?
- Flexibility - You are not restricted to June and December paper-based exam sessions as you can sit CBEs at any time of year. CBEs also offer flexibility for re-sits, which you can take at any time. There is no restriction on the number of times you can re-sit the exams by CBE.
- Instant results - Your result is displayed on the computer screen at the end of the exam.
- Results - Your results are uploaded by the licensed centre and will be transferred to your ACCA account within 72 hours.
HOW DO CBES WORK?
- Find a CBE centre offering the exam(s) you wish to sit. IN THIS CASE GLOBAL ACCOUNTANCY INSTITUTE INC.
- You will need to pay GLOBAL ACCOUNTANCY INSTITUTE INC. for the exams you wish to sit.
- Prior to the exam,GLOBAL ACCOUNTANCY INSTITUTE INC. will set up time-restricted access to the exams. (The exam must be sat on the scheduled date and time).
- On the day of the exam, your identity will be checked by the invigilator, further validity and eligibility checks are carried out, and then the invigilator instructions will be read out.
- You are then asked to start the exam software and input validation details into the software. This will further check your identity and eligibility to sit the exams.
- Instruction screens will be displayed and you may then start the exam when advised to do so by the invigilator.
- Once the exam is started, the questions are displayed on screen and the answers are input directly onto the CBE software.
- On completion of the exam, the final percentage score is calculated and displayed on screen.
- You will be asked to print two copies of the Provisional Result Notification; one copy is retained byGLOBAL ACCOUNTANCY INSTITUTE INC. and the other is for your records.
GLOBAL ACCOUNTANCY INSTITUTE INC WILL upload the results to the CBE system and these will be transferred to your records with ACCA within 72 hours.
WE AT GLOBAL, WELCOME ALL STUDENTS INCLUDING EXTERNAL STUDENTS TO COME AND SIT EXAMINATION WITH US.
REGISTER NOW BY CLICKING ON LINK BELOW:
Last Update: November 21, 2016