During installation of Adobe Digital Editions there should be an option to either Authorize Computer or Don’t Authorize Computer. Select Authorize Computer and login with your Adobe ID and Password (which you can get from the same screen if you don’t have one).
If this is your first eBook to your Global Digital Library please read the following important information before attempting to download your eBook:
1. You will not be able to read your eBook without Adobe Digital Editions - so install ADE onto your computer - http://www.adobe.com/products/digitaleditions/?source=acromenu
2. Once it is installed, close ADE if it is open on your computer.
3. Copy and paste the download link below into your web browser.
4. When a dialogue box pops up, select “Open with Adobe Digital Editions (ADE)”. You do not need to save the file on your computer.
5. A box may appear asking for a ‘Vendor’ name. Please select ‘Adobe ID’. You will then have the opportunity to create an ‘Adobe ID’. We suggest that you do this as then you can transfer the eBook onto two other computers easily.
6. Enter your ‘Adobe ID’.
7. ADE will then open and the book will appear in your ‘Library’.
Please note that this eBook has a print allowance of 15% of the book to paper, you will not be permitted to print any further pages once the 15% allocation has been used.